IT Logic Tech LLC
TITLE: Import Product Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: IT Logic Tech is seeking an Import Product Manager to establish external relationships, negotiate with foreign partners, ensure operational excellence, high productivity, and deal with import-related process of commercial appliances in accordance with the established policies and procedures of the Company.
- Conduct research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality;
- Identify potential suppliers, negotiate and agree contracts, maintaining good relationships with the cooperating companies;
- Responsible for day to day liaison with freight forwarders and resolution of issues relating to importing and logistics;
- Responsible for the completeness, accuracy, timeliness and consistency of all information;
- Making sure all imports have been cleared with customs and ensure that proper documentation is received and submitted for all shipments;
- Deal with correspondence, reports, operations, maintenance and safety manuals;
- Issue shipping instructions and provide routing information to ensure that delivery times and locations are coordinated;
- Manage the process of tracking and tracing goods while they are on route to their destinations, expediting orders when necessary;
- Examine invoices and shipping manifests for conformity to tariff and customs regulations;
- Ensure the implementation, monitoring, drafting and amending import/ export policies, procedures and best practices.
- Experience in the sphere of import, logistics and foreign relations;
- Knowledge of import and customs regulations;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- PC literacy.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates who meet the requirements for the position are kindly requested to submit their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com .
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 07 March 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 06 April 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 788 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.