LDT Technology LLC
TITLE: Network and Computer Systems Administrator
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: LDT Technology is looking for a Network and Computer Systems Administrator.
- Maintain network and computer system security and ensure that all systems are operating correctly;
- Collect data in order to evaluate the network's or system's performance and help make the system work better and faster;
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations;
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations;
- Monitor network performance to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future;
- Coordinate with vendors and with Company personnel to facilitate purchases;
- Responsible for installing and configuring and testing of operating systems and different solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in a computer-related field;
- Strong knowledge of networking;
- Proven track record of resolving basic issues associated with system configuration management, resource sharing and basic networking concepts;
- Experience in resolving security issues, firewalls, and IDP;
- Experience in records retention and destruction policies;
- Experience with user identity management;
- Ability to monitor and identify network policy violations and system breaches;
- Understanding of strategic directions of enterprise's system and business operational direction;
- Ability to write simple scripts with Bash and PowerShell;
- Strong knowledge of VMware infrastructure (installation, configuration and maintenance);
- Knowledge of storage technologies like NFS or iSCSI;
- Knowledge of Shell programming and architecture;
- Knowledge of LAMP and LVM;
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange and AD;
- Basic knowledge of SIP protocol;
- Good knowledge of Juniper SRX line;
- Availability of Cisco CCNA certificate.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply, please send CV in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that CVs in other languages will not be considered.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 13 March 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 12 April 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: LDT Technology LLC provides outsource services for companies dealing with unified communications.
This announcement has been retrieved 857 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.