Yerani Travel LLC
TITLE: Tour Manager
INTENDED AUDIENCE: Young enthusiastic people experienced in incoming tourism and sales.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: In general the incumbent will network with other agencies, websites and hotels, collaborate with service providers, communicate with guests, be responsible for the work of other employees, as well as create, sell and organize trips and packages.
- Search and contact new partners in Armenia and in other countries for B2B sales;
- Network with current partners;
- Cooperate with service providers to ensure timely and high quality services with acceptable costs;
- Find ways to improve B2C sales;
- Arrange training in sales and communication for new and current employees;
- Plan and sell (online) day trips, private tours, transportation services and packages;
- Cooperate with clients to determine their needs and advise them appropriate destination, modes of transportation, travel dates and costs;
- Provide relevant information, brochures and publications (guides, local customs, maps, regulations, events, etc.) to travelers;
- Enter data into the Company's software and maintain client files;
- Work with a special online reservation system;
- Conduct and monitor the Company's business correspondence.
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages; knowledge of other foreign languages is highly appreciated;
- Strong sales and marketing skills;
- Good leadership, managerial and organizational skills;
- Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively;
- Work experience in tourism industry (preferably incoming tourism); experience in sales and marketing is preferred;
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or a relevant field;
- Personal travel experience will be considered an advantage;
- Open minded, communicative, easy-going and friendly personality;
- Responsible, dynamic and action-oriented personality;
- Attention to details.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: High
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to apply for the job by sending a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org . For more information please contact the Company at: +37460702121.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 06 June 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 05 July 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: For information about the Company, please visit: www.yeranitravel.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 677 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.