Blockchain Research and Development Hub LLC
TITLE: UI/ UX Designer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Blockchain Research and Development Hub LLC is looking for an experienced and creative UI/ UX Designer to join the Company's team. As an UI/ UX Designer, the incumbent will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes his/ her role extremely important for the Company's success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Plan and implement new designs;
- Optimize existing user interface designs;
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes;
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables);
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness);
- Create prototypes for new product ideas.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in UI/ UX design;
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch;
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and graphic layouts;
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies;
- Good time-management skills.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive, depending on previous experience and skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate the position title ("UI/ UX Designer") in the subject field of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 June 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 07 July 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Blockchain R&D Hub is a technology company with primary focus on building core blockchain solutions for global markets. For further information about the Company, please visit: http://www.brdhub.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 471 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.