"Fast Credit Capital" Universal Credit Organization CJSC
TITLE: Senior .Net Developer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: "Fast Credit Capital" UCO CJSC is looking for a Senior .Net Developer. The candidate must be capable to vigorously lead both front-end conceptual architectural design building and development. The candidate will be involved in the whole development process lifecycle as well.
- Design and develop various development artifacts including solutions, Db schemas, application frameworks and GUI's;
- Design and build reusable modules to be used throughout the Company products;
- Build custom UI components;
- Responsible for bug fixing and technical support of the existing and new applications in production.
- Self-motivated team player;
- At least 3 years of work experience with .Net framework;
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server;
- Knowledge of and experience with LINQ/ Entity framework;
- Knowledge of WCF;
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC;
- Knowledge of Angular or Angular 2 is a plus;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English language;
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple and complex projects;
- Solid SCRUM or Agile development/ testing and software release experience is a big plus;
- Experience with JIRA bug tracking is a plus;
- Bachelor's or higher degree in a technical field.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Market competitive, based on qualifications.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their professional CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org , specifying the position title ("Senior .Net Developer") in the subject line of the email. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview appointment.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 12 June 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 11 July 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 236 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.