Sef International UCO LLC
TITLE: Masis Branch Manager
LOCATION: Masis, Ararat Marz, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent will be responsible for the management and supervision of the Branch staff. He/ she will plan and coordinate all operations in line with Organization's mission, manage the branch portfolio and control the budget.
- Perform strategic and financial planning and control of the Branch operations;
- Carry out the ongoing management of the Branch staff and ensure the realization of Organization's policies and procedures;
- Ensure the compliance of all credit operations of the Branch with the Organization's objectives, politics and strategy, as well as local legislation;
- Control and process Branch loan portfolio ensuring timely repayments and effective customer service;
- Establish contacts with public, solve marketing issues;
- Participate in the development of credit and non-credit products and in the modification and implementation of the processes;
- Introduce to customers the lending conditions and decisions about it;
- Participate in and control the lending and repayment processes;
- Manage the loan portfolio of the Branch and budget;
- Ensure the Branch operations are in line with local legal requirements, professional and company standards, objectives and strategy of the Organization.
- Higher education, preferably in Economics;
- Ability to evaluate financial risks;
- Knowledge of rules of preparation of internal and external evaluations;
- Good understanding of principles of small and medium business setup and development;
- Awareness of modern means of data analysis and processing;
- Knowledge of main requirements of contracts and treaties;
- Familiarity with methods of financial analysis;
- Good understanding of principles of people management, marketing, branding and public relations;
- Project management skills; skills in management of document turnover;
- Knowledge of information systems used by finance institutions;
- Good command of principles of RA Civil and Labor Code;
- Business communication ethics;
- MS Office skills (Excel and Word); AS Bank skills are a plus.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are asked to send their CV to: email@example.com . Please mention the position title ("Masis Branch Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 12 June 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 11 July 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Sef International UCO LLC is a universal credit organization, established in 1997 and licensed by the Central Bank of Armenia in 2003. The Company is the WorldVision/ VisionFund microfinance operation in Armenia. The Company serves 26,000 clients in all regions of Armenia, through 22 branches.
This announcement has been retrieved 339 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.