|"Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Armenia" CJSC|
TITLE: Plant Maintenance Manager
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Based on the priorities defined by the Plant Manager, the Plant Maintenance Manager is responsible for structure, processes and people within the Maintenance Department.
- Create, monitor and control budget for maintenance, technical services, plant investments, energy, suppliers, utilities and technical warehouse;
- Manage all activities in Maintenance team (mechanical, utility and electrical) in order to assure and support business requirements in the Supply Chain regarding maintenance;
- Analyze maintenance problems and devise solutions to improve plant production, reduce downtime, prevent repeat failures and/ or increase the time between scheduled preventative maintenance;
- Ensure that equipment maintenance is executed in an effective way to secure/ guarantee performance and low cost;
- Implement energy and water saving projects.
- Master's degree in Mechanical or Electronic Engineering;
- 2-3 years of experience in supply chain in the FMCG industry, preferably in beverage industry;
- At least 3 years of maintenance experience;
- Fluent knowledge of Armenian and English languages; knowledge of Russian language is an advantage;
- Knowledge of industrial equipment operation and maintenance;
- Experience in analysis of the equipment cost;
- Experience in coordinating teams of specialists; ability to guide a team.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly requested to apply through the following link:
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 October 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 October 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: "Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (HBC) Armenia" CJSC is a bottling partner of the Coca‑Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC Armenia produces sparkling and still drinks. It employs 350 people and serves 3 million consumers in all regions of Armenia.
This announcement has been retrieved 688 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.