TITLE: IT Manager
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with a probation period of 3 months
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Varks.am is looking for a highly responsible IT Manager who can have a great contribution in the Company's actively growing team by his enthusiastic work. In this role, the incumbent will analyze the Company's current systems and assets, recommend and implement solutions and upgrades. He/ she will be responsible for managing and recommending changes to improve the IT infrastructure. The ideal candidate will have advanced technical knowledge and keen interest in adapting and implementing industry's best practice processes.
- Manage information technology and computer systems;
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations;
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures;
- Contribute to and maintain system standards;
- Manage and coordinate all IT-related matters including data, wireless communications, telephony, security, and computer hardware and software;
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks; identify approaches that leverage the Company's resources and provide economies of scale;
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems;
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups;
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy;
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time;
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes;
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures;
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures; coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Technology or relevant experience;
- At least 2 years of experience in information technology management;
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/ software systems;
- Comprehensive understanding of network architecture and client/ server technology;
- Advanced knowledge of system vulnerabilities and security issues;
- Fluency in English and Armenian languages; good knowledge of Russian language is a plus.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com . Please, mention the position title ("IT Manager”) in the subject line of the email, otherwise the application will not be considered.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 October 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 21 October 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Varks.am is represented by "Varks.am UCO" CJSC which is a finance organization.
This announcement has been retrieved 682 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.