TITLE: Internal Auditor
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Haypost CJSC is seeking a responsible, hardworking and motivated individual for the position of Internal Auditor. The incumbent will make objective assurance and consulting activities designed to add value and improve the Organization's operations. He/ she will help the Organization to accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
- Assist in preparation and update of audit programs;
- Review the design, implementation and operating effectiveness of internal controls;
- Assist in making appropriate recommendations on the improvement of business processes;
- Participate in audit engagements in the postal branches, postal offices and Head Office;
- Assist senior colleagues in preparing audit reports;
- Perform spot checks of cash;
- Assist in supporting research of the Company's control mechanisms, risk identification and assessment, procedures and evaluation works of system effectiveness;
- Assist in identifying the audit objectives; assist in audit planning and recommend appropriate time budgets in order to complete the audit effectively and efficiently;
- Review laws, rules, regulations and company policies and research applicable industry best practices and generally accepted accounting principles;
- Perform follow-up reviews to determine progress or status of corrective actions;
- Execute periodic tests of controls and continuous controls monitoring efforts in the evaluation of control environment operating effectiveness;
- Evaluate and recognize changes in the Company's policies, procedures and internal controls;
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures;
- Examine financial, accounting records and documents;
- Clearly document findings in work papers and reports in a well-organized and easy-to-understand manner;
- Perform other job-related duties as required.
- Higher education in Economics, Finance or Accounting;
- At least 1 year of experience in auditing and accounting;
- Knowledge of accounting and IFRS is preferable;
- Enrollment in ACCA is an asset;
- Extensive computer skills: MS Office;
- Good knowledge of accounting software (ArmSoft) is preferable;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken Armenian and English languages;
- Ability to travel frequently to regions of Armenia;
- Understanding of business processes;
- Analytical skills; attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines;
- Strong communication skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates who meet the requirements for the position are kindly requested to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please, mention the position title ("Internal Auditor") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 09 October 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 08 November 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 514 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.