|Ginosi Apartels & Hotels|
TITLE: Hardware Engineer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Ginosi is looking for a hardcore Hardware Engineer to create solutions for lock, entry, security and access controls systems. The Company's platform is a unified next-gen hospitality engine that optimizes non-invasive solutions for guest and hotel staff.
- Research the market for cutting-edge hardware solutions;
- Find and analyze the suppliers of hardware components;
- Make efficient make-or-buy decisions and find reasonable alternatives;
- Design scalable, energy-efficient and secure architectures for IoT solutions;
- Develop embedded software for hardware devices;
- Tinker with various devices, finding innovative use cases and driving the hardware innovation strategy;
- Create prototypes and hold POCs;
- Produce PRDs and other documentation;
- Dream, conceptualize and act to make goals a reality;
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan layout, including type of computers and peripheral equipment modifications;
- Analyze user needs and recommend appropriate hardware;
- Build, test and modify product prototypes, using working models or theoretical models constructed using computer simulation;
- Confer with engineering staff and consult specifications to evaluate interface between hardware and software and operational and performance requirements of overall system;
- Evaluate factors such as reporting formats required, cost constraints, and need for security restrictions to determine hardware configuration;
- Monitor functioning of equipment and make necessary modifications to ensure system operates in conformance with specifications;
- Test and verify hardware and support peripherals to ensure that they meet specifications and requirements, analyzing and recording test data.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in the relevant field;
- Experience in developing and designing hardware;
- Proficiency in C and C++ for writing embedded software; knowledge of other relevant languages for writing embedded software is a plus;
- Familiarity with hardware platforms such as Arduino, Raspberry PI, and other development platforms;
- Understanding of hardware design flow and its peculiarities;
- Energy and willingness to create something new and explore unthreaded paths;
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
- Basic knowledge of PCB design is a plus.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, plus benefits, including medical insurance, flexible vacation policy, sponsored sports, daily breakfast, lunch and dinner.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position, please follow the link: https://www.ginosi.com/jobs/armenia--yerevan/hardware-engineer or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org , stating the position title ("Hardware Engineer") in the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 10 October 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 09 November 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Ginosi Apartels & Hotels is an hotel operator and hospitality technology company. The Company uses its own software and hardware in all aspects of the business. Ginosi operates 13 apartels and hotels in 11 cities worldwide. For more information about the Company, please visit: https://www.ginosi.com/.
This announcement has been retrieved 387 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.