FL Consulting is looking for a Deputy Director/ Investment Officer with more than 3 years of work experience in treasury/ dealing/ corporate finance to be part of its startup fintech management team.
Company Profile: Startup fintech company in capital market, specialized in digital investment brokerage. The company raised funding and is looking to start its operations in Armenia and to expand internationally.
- Work in fintech/ financial sector industry and cooperate with Armenian capital market players, banks and investment companies;
- As part of the company management team, be responsible for smooth operations of digital brokerage transactions and software solutions;
- Work on feasibility analysis, financial modelling, business planning;
- Aid preparation of materials like information memorandum, financial models, teasers, competitive analyses and mapping, valuation models, etc;
- Interact with existing and prospective partners and clients to identify new opportunities to enhance business across service;
- Participate and manage client calls and meetings;
- Support CEO in leading investor conversations;
- Build relationship with the client and relevant counterparts;
- Support CEO in business development including researching and analyzing industry, economic, market, and regulatory data as required to support sector coverage activities;
- Help with internal initiatives such as maintaining sector and investor databases, revenue/ transaction milestone tracking, corporate presentations, and business development materials;
- Lead, train and mentor the existing team and attract new talent pool for the company;
- Oversee day-to-day regulatory work and ensure that the company is compliant to the regulatory requirements to carry out its mission.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in the treasury/ dealing/ corporate finance/ investment banking;
- High degree of expertise in numbers, building financial projections, analyzing financial models;
- Strong fundamental understanding of business valuation techniques;
- Strong skills in making information memorandum, presentations, conducting industry analysis;
- Strong business development skills;
- Knowledge of Central Bank laws and regulations of the relevant sector is a plus;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Dynamic personality with strong leadership skills.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Deputy Director/ Investment Officer") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. For enquiries, please call at: 011800087, 011800088 and 011800085.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Salary is competitive and depends on the meets and gratifications of the candidate.
The position is based in Yerevan with possible travel to the international locations on specific deals.