Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, humanitarian, non-governmental organisation providing assistance to people in need as a result of natural and man-made disasters, irrespective of race, religion, ideology or politics.
Armenian Branch of Association “Medecins Sans Frontieres” (Switzerland) is launching a project to support Republic of Armenia Ministry of Health (MoH) with the Hepatitis C elimination plan with evidence for optimized models of care to scale-up the access to Hepatitis C virus (HCV) care, and with the elimination-targets by expanding access to screening, diagnosis and treatment.
The project will provide access to timely Hepatitis C screening, diagnosis, and treatment trough a simplified “one-stop-shop” service delivery model in two different settings: In existing MoH Primary Health Center (PHC) (Polyclinic) in Yerevan City targeting general population in one-stop-shop-model and including differentiated services delivery models for key populations in partnership with community-based organization in a Public-Private Partnership (PPP) approach.
Defining, coordinating and monitoring the supply chain activities in the project according to MSF protocols, standards and procedures in order to ensure the optimal running of the project.
- In collaboration with the Project Coordinator and the Supply Chain Coordinator or Logistics Coordinator, plan, establish and review the supply activities in the project including its budget, in order to identify and optimize the response to the needs of the mission and the targeted population;
- Monitor and ensure the efficient and smooth running of the following supply activities in the project: order pro-cessing, local purchase management, physical (warehousing) and administrative (management of movements) stock management, freight management, supply administration and implementation of standard supply tools (LogistiX 7, Q4, etc.);
- Ensure the availability of relevant management data to the owners of the stock, project and capital coordination (expired drugs, risk of shortages, stock reports, lead time, pipeline, etc.);
- Manage the supply team in the project, and in collaboration with the PC, Supply Chain Co or Logistics Coordinator and the HR Coordinator, participate in the planning and implementation of HR associated processes (recruitment, training, briefing/ debriefing, evaluation, detection of potential, development and communication) of the staff under his/ her responsibility in order to ensure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required to correctly perform all supply activities;
- Participate in monthly reporting according to guidelines;
- Supervise and monitor the Supply Chain activities in Coordination office;
- In close collaboration with Finance Department, make sure that the standard Supply procedure is respected, and all intermediate steps are followed;
- Support and train colleagues as per the Supply activities in Projects;
- Ensure implementation and correct use of all standard MSF Supply guidelines and tools for purchase, transportation and warehousing;
- Update the mission guidelines as per Supply Chain, Importation and relevant topics;
- Work closely with all teams (Finance, Medical, Logistics, etc.) making sure that Supply process is respected in terms of transparency and accountability;
- Perform international medical and logistics order management through MSF system (Unifield and Portal) and inform stakeholders for the order status;
- Collaborate with Broker and other Service Providers as per importation, customs clearing services, warehousing and transportation. Knowledge on importation process will be an asset;
- Make sure that standard MSF systems for Supply are up to date, aligned and with accurate data;
- Produce monthly Supply report for the mission and participate in quarterly/ annual ones as per request;
- Revise Logistics Standard Lists as per local procurement in collaboration with Technical Referents and assess the market accordingly;
- Manage the contracts related to Supply Chain activities and in collaboration with relevant colleagues’ update/ amend them when needed.
- Education: Degree and specialization in Logistics/ Supply Chain is an asset;
- At least 2 years of experience in supply chain;
- Experience in NGO is an asset; experience in MSF is desirable;
- Languages: Knowledge of Armenian language (mother tongue); excellent command of English language; knowledge of Russian and/ or French language is an asset;
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Internet);
- Knowledge of local accounting standards (ARMSoft), local law; knowledge of MSF accounting software is desirable.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills in Armenian and English languages;
- Proven ability to effectively manage relationships with internal and external stakeholder;
- Ability to handle a large volume of work and different projects at the same time;
- Outstanding proven time management and organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize ongoing vs. immediate need appropriately;
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and provide strategic vision and leadership;
- Willingness to travel within and outside of Armenia;
- Ability to integrate into a multicultural team;
- Adherence to MSF principles and to MSF managerial values: Respect, Transparency, Integrity, Accountability, Trust and Empowerment;
- Adherence to MSF Behavioural Commitments.
- Cover letter (in English language);
- Copy of diploma;
- CV (in English language);
- Contacts of three references (including the supervisor in the most recent work assignment if relevant)
Shall be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject heading "Project Supply Chain Manager”. CV shall clearly state your experience by writing the organisation you have worked, the duration of the employment (which year and how long) and description of the job you performed. The Company recommends all applicants to write a cover letter containing an introduction of yourself, explaining why you are applying for the position, and explaining why you think you are suitable for the position.
CVs in English sent to the mentioned email only will be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Candidates are encouraged to apply early, as applications may be screened prior to the vacancy deadline.
The protection of your personal data is important to MSF. By submitting your application, you consent to MSF using your data only for the recruitment process to have all the information and documents necessary to proceed with the recruitment, validation of your application and selection of the most suitable candidate. Your data will be treated confidentially. Only people part of the recruitment process has access to your data. MSF does not sell your data under any circumstances. If you have any questions or requests, you can contact Finance and HR Coordinator, email@example.com
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
The Company offers:
- Remuneration in accordance with MSF salary grid;
- The chance to gain professional development and training within an international organization and develop further;
- The opportunity to contribute to the objective of saving lives, alleviating suffering and working with those most in need;
- MSF is a world-renowned humanitarian medical organisation with a positive company culture.
MSF is committed to an inclusive culture that encourages and supports the diverse voices of its employees. MSF welcomes applications from individuals of all genders, ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, races, religions, beliefs, ability status, and all other diversity characteristics.