Jinishian Memorial Foundation (JMF) is offering an opportunity for new graduates to gain experience working in a nonprofit sector to develop the necessary administrative and other skills for professional development. JMF is looking for a candidate to fill an open position of Executive Assistant (EA). The EA will perform a variety of organizational and administrative activities benefiting the Organization.
- Greet visitors/ guests and provide necessary information;
- Answer telephone(s) and walk-in inquiries;
- Write correspondences in English and Armenian languages;
- Prepare documents and files for meetings, maintain archives;
- Prepare, send and receive letters, and archive duplicates;
- Conduct translations/ interpretations (English, Armenian and Russian);
- Support the administration and program departments in developing written communications to internal and external stakeholders;
- Responsible for database updates and maintenance;
- Support in preparation of the foundation's annual reports and other PR activities;
- Possess full information on daily events and activities;
- Perform other administrative tasks and duties as assigned by the immediate Supervisor.
- Graduate degree (only 2020-2022 academic years graduates of Yerevan State University, Brusov State University and Armenian State Pedagogical University after Khachatur Abovyan);
- Work experience is not required;
- Strong written/ oral communication skills in English and Armenian languages; knowledge of Russian language is desired;
- Computer skills (MS Office);
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills, responsible and flexible attitude.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title (''Executive Assistant'') in the subject line of the email. Thank you!
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!